Frequenty Asked Questions
1. What is your occupancy rate? Typically it runs at about 90%.
2. How fast does it typically take to find a tenant? Depends on the location of home, number of bedrooms and square footage. Some lease right away and some take several weeks to find. Our advertising efforts keep your property in the front of anyone looking to rent.
3. What kind of tenant screening do you do? We verify employment and income, check past rentals and are working with a locally ran website that helps track the less-than-desirable tenants.
4. How do you pay the owner? Payments are made via ACH credit to the owner’s checking or savings account.
5. What avenues of advertising do you use? Is the website the main source? In addition to our website, we run print ads, place yard signs and broadcast property data to the other real estate agents in the area. We also receive many phone calls each day from tenants looking for properties. If yours is a good fit, a showing will be arranged and the rental process will begin.
6. Do you coordinate any owner-responsible utility payments? Utilities are the responsibility of the tenant and we make sure all are switched to their account. Depending upon the property location, certain cities, towns, or villages, etc., handle things differently. We will work with you and the tenant to make sure all necessary steps are taken so there is no added stress on anyone’s part.